Agatti is called the gateway of Lakshadweep. Coral growths and multi colored coral fishes are abound in its lagoons. Sea turtles are legally protected species in these tropical marine ecosystems.
Scuba diving, snorkeling near the coral reef, glass bottom boats in the lagoon, speed boating, deep sea fishing, lagoon fishing, journey to nearby islands (Thinnakkara, Parli and Bangaram), water skiing, kayaking are some of the major attractions here.
After reaching Agatti Airport our team will receive you and will make the road transfer to the Home stay, after lunch can proceed for half day Island sight-seeing, feel the tradition, custom and culture of the local people of Lakshadweep
Full day free for any optional tours or Water sports (optional tours and activities mentioned below in details with cost)
This is the final day of Lakshadweep trip after breakfast can do shopping, Transfer to Agatti Airport for return flight to Home with sweet memories.
Package includes :
1. Internal transfer at Agatti on the day of arrival and departure
2. Half-day sightseeing
3. STD A/C Double room 3* facility
4. APAI PLAN ( B/fast + Lunch + Dinner)
5. Entry permit and heritage fee
6. Documentation and processing fee
7. Our personal assistance in the Island
1. Air/ship fare to Agatti
2. Any extras other than mentioned in inclusions.
1. Visiting Bangaram Island and Thinnakara Island (Uninhabited world famous Islands 3-hrs journey) Rs.6500/-totally per boat capacity of 8 to 10 pax sharing.
2. Visiting Kalpitty Island (uninhabited Island-Half-an-Hour journey) Rs.3500/- per boat, capacity of 5 to 6 pax sharing.
Water Sports Activities with cost
Scuba Diving –Rs.2500/-per person (1-Hour)
Turtle Watch-1200/-pp (one and half hour)
A copy of police verification certificate is needed from district office to visit Lakshadweep.
Copy of photo ID (Aadhaar card) and three passport size photos required.
Tour should be confirmed at least 20 days prior departure for processing entry permit and other documents.